Artist of the month - December 2018

The Artist of the Month for December features a creative woman who runs a cute, fun and sometimes quirky stationery brand. Meet Stefy Pugliesevich and 'Her Little Paperie', a sweet collection of eye candy paper designs and personalized items for everyday practical use, or even special occasions. It is easy to see her love for colours and pretty designs as they are well reflected in each of her products. Stefy is also a certified VTCT and runs her own beauty blog and youtube channel. 





When did you start creating?
It started around 4 years ago, as I launched my very first handmade stationery shop while living in the UK. It was called Sprinle Paper but was somehow abandoned when I came to Malta. Just over a year ago I decided that I wanted to bring my designs to life again, through a stationery shop, and Her Little Paperie was born. 





How did you start the business and how did it evolve today?
It all sparked the day I thought of designing my own daily planner sheet. I am a very organized person and love writing down everything. Besides Her Little Paperie, I also have a blog and a Youtube channel, and therefore I have a lot of everyday planning to do.  Besides, I always loved to design and I am more than thrilled to sell my handmade products with my own designs to so many different people around the world. 






How do you manage the work/life balance?
Honestly, sometimes I don't manage. But I try to do my best and squeeze in a hour here and there for all my side jobs, besides my full time job. Weekends tend to be packed with filming videos to designing new items and preparing orders.








What has been your best moment so far?

That's quite an easy answer! My best moment so far is definitely creating my own wedding milestone cards and getting engaged literally 2 weeks later. I decided to keep a pack for myself and I use them for my own goal-setting. 




What is your one piece of advice to other handmade sellers?
Don't stress out if you don't sell straight away. Things take time. And don't go crazy with different items at once.






What's your favourite motto for motivation?
You can build your own empire, but you can't do it without the struggle!






Follow Her Little Paperie:






Comments

Popular Posts